Sunday, December 19, 2010

What Will You Do To Get Your First Android..?

Posted by sneha malviya 10:52 AM, under | No comments

Hey, you must all be seeing ads by micromax! That, what will you do, to get your first android? Well ofcourse, its an android phone! So many would fall for it to get it for free. Thanks to my dad, i already have one. Not of that micromax, ofcorse. Anyways, posting this post because, me too wanna know, that what my friends are gonna do to get their first android.... So Anyone, who would like to share his/her views with me? ComeOn, tell me.. And yup don't forget to checkout the site myfirstandroid.com to be eligible to win it for free, for your craziness ideas on how much you can fall for, to get your first android... hehehehe Anyways..Check This One Out .. And Do Not forget to Comment On This Post yaar... Take Care

0 comments:

Post a Comment